Trunking Recorder is an application for recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker. Trunking Recorder will record audio only when a talkgroup is active and will separate the recorded audio into individual wave files for each talkgroup.
- Supports Unitrunker version 1 and 2.
- Record multiple voice receivers at the same time.
- Search for calls by talkgroup, radio user, and date.
- Saves audio in wave or mp3 formats.
- Custom MetaData formatting.
- Auto call streaming.
- Built-in webserver for real-time audio playback.
- Creates separate audio files for each talkgroup using talkgroup ID and label value set in Unitrunker.
- Automatic old call purging.
- Logging of all recorded calls to SQLite database.
- Custom filename options.
- Automatically creates new audio files each day, each conversation, or each transmission.
- Tested on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Supports Internet Explorer 9-11, Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Supports Android and Apple mobile devices.
Trunking recorder includes a built-in webserver that provides real-time access to all recorded calls using your web browser. If your web browser supports WebSockets the page will be updated as soon as the call is done recording. You also have the ability to search for specific talkgroups and dates.